Monday, February 8, 2010

Jenny McCarthy a Grandmother at 37!

Jenny McCarthy has spoken of her joy as she prepares to become a grandmother.

The model has been dating actor Jim Carrey since 2005 and his daughter Jane is due to give birth in just three weeks.

McCarthy revealed to Usmagazine.com that she is thrilled at the prospect of becoming a gran at the age of 37.

She said: “I’m really excited. I think I’m gonna rock as a grandma. She called me up saying: ‘Can I take Tylenol?’ We have an awesome relationship. I consider her my daughter.

“Mother-in-laws can get annoying once you have a baby because they’re trying to tell you how to raise your baby, and I don’t like anyone telling me how to raise my baby. So I have to learn how to just stay out of it and keep my mouth shut and only give advice when needed. I think that’s what makes a cool grandma.”

source: Splash News

No comments: